Site management of bren.ua site (“the Site”) is made by FOP BREN V.V., company code 2959013611, a private entrepreneur who is registered and acting in line with the requirements of Ukrainian law (“FOP BREN V.V.”).
We very much care about privacy of the Site users and make every effort to protect it. This Policy explains how we use your personal data.
Collection and use of personal data
When using the services of the FOP BREN V.V. Site, the following user data will be processed. The following types of personal data are subject to collection, storage and use:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographical location, type and version of browser and operating system;
- Information about your visits and use of this Site, including referral sources, visits duration, pages viewed and Site navigation paths;
- Information about your e-mail address that was used for registration at the Site;
- Information entered when creating your profile at the Site, such as name, profile picture, gender, date of birth;
- Information provided when subscribing for our mailing list and/or newsletter, such as name and email address;
- Information entered when using the Site services;
- Information generated when using the Site, including time, frequency and conditions of use;
- Information about any purchases, services or transactions you have made through the Site, including name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card information;
- Information that was posted on the Site for publication in the Internet, including username, profile picture and content of your post;
- Information contained in any messages sent to us by email or through the Site, including content of the message and metadata;
- Any other personal data that have been provided to us.
FOP BREN V.V. collects only those personal data (such as your name, login and password, email address, contact telephone number, etc.) that you knowingly and voluntarily provided as a personal data owner for the purposes of using the Site services, which constitutes a lawful consent of the personal data owner to the processing of their personal data in accordance with the purpose of their processing hereunder.
Processing of personal data
Processing and retention of the personal data provided is carried out in the data centers where the equipment essential for the operation of the Site services is located. Personal data provided are processed and then may be retained in the Personal Database or a separate table of the Site Database.
Purpose of using personal data
Your personal data are used to ensure provision of the Site services, information exchange, relations in advertising and communication in accordance with and in pursuance of the laws of Ukraine, including, but not limited to: “On Protection of Personal Data”, “On Ratification of the Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data and the Additional Protocol to the Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data regarding supervisory authorities and transborder data”, “On information”, “On advertising”, “On telecommunications”, “On protection of data in information and telecommunication systems”, “On state support of mass media and social protection of journalists”, and also to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Without your explicit consent, we will not share your personal data with any third-party company for direct marketing by any other third-party companies or persons.
Retention period for personal data
Personal data are retained for no longer than is necessary for the purpose of their processing.
After the personal data owner discontinues using the Site by deleting his account on the Site, the respective personal data are automatically deleted as well.
Protection of personal data
FOP BREN V.V. takes adequate technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse or spoofing of your personal data.
You acknowledge the fact that data transmission over the Internet is substantially insecure, and we cannot guarantee the unquestionable protection of data transmitted through the World Wide Web.
FOP BREN V.V. provides access to information and personal data only to the authorized employees who have agreed to keep confidentiality of such information and data.
Dissemination of personal data without the consent of the data owner or his/her authorized person is permitted in cases where required by law and only (as the case may be) in the interests of national security, economic well-being and human rights.
You can at any time access and modify any information that is relevant to you person and retained by the Site. You can at any time contact FOP BREN V.V. to find out what personal data are held by us and to request alteration and/or removal of such information.